Saturday, November 19, 2011

Seeking More Midnight Club


So far Midnight Club have released just one debut EP of excellent instrumentals called The Machine in 2010. Much like their name suggests, they have a dark, glittery, late-night club sound that really grows on you the second and third time around. Despite their strong EP, there is very little information about who Midnight Club is and when or if they ever plan on releasing a follow-up, though I very much wish they do. I particularly liked "The Machine (Worship Remix)". If don't know much about Midnight Club, I really don't know much about Worship. According to discogs.com they are a Swiss-based project that has remixed tracks for Grum and My Luminaries, but that's it. At the very least I like their work with Midnight Club.

If anybody has any information on them, let me know. Hey, maybe Midnight Club will see this.

No comments:

Post a Comment